Musings, Manifestations and the Keys to Living Life Abundantly

My thoughts, tips, tools, and discoveries in my search for a deliciously Abundant Life.

Friday

Tea with a friend


My dearest new friend, Jennifer, invited me to tea.

By the time I left, I felt as if I had been feted and honored at an intimate, elegant gala event, where, for a few too-short hours, I was the center of attention. From the silver tray set just for me to the record player filling the candle-scented air with Chopin, I moved through the Universe of Jennifer cannily disguised as a suburban home, and marveled at her skill in creating vintage luxe on a Goodwill budget.

Her unique view of the world and its occupants can be shared through her photographs. Her blog is redolent with pictures that move your spirit and invite you in. She was kind enough to take a few of me to use on my soon-to-be-revamped website and I am so grateful that she has agreed to capture my daughter's wedding. (Best I take advantage of our friendship before she moves into the Annie Liebowitz league!)

This is my favorite photo - taken in her kitchen, on a memorable day.
Thank you, Jen. You make me feel beautiful, special and admired - and that's a gift.

1 comment:

Southern Girl said...

Come on over ANY TIME! You're always welcome! (: I'll put the kettle on...