Musings, Manifestations and the Keys to Living Life Abundantly

My thoughts, tips, tools, and discoveries in my search for a deliciously Abundant Life.

Friday

Being Normal

I found this wonderful quote on a scrumptious blog that I like to drown in when I'm feeling .... well, ordinary!

"My darling girl, when are you going to understand that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage."
Practical Magic


and so I look around at the vignettes of my life, and I notice:



I have a fish in a blender on my kitchen counter;


My Buddha wears a crown, and bling;




I have a landscape in my fireplace to keep out the draft;


and I have had way more than my allotted 15 minutes of fame.

And I realize that I, like so many others
who shelter under the cloak of suburban normality,
am so very, very far from ordinary.


1 comment:

Divinity Rose said...

That's awesome! I do lots of stuff like that, including collages to put imagery, suggestions together in visible places :)