Musings, Manifestations and the Keys to Living Life Abundantly

My thoughts, tips, tools, and discoveries in my search for a deliciously Abundant Life.

Friday

New Life!



THIS IS ME! I saw this shrub on my walk this morning, lost in thought and Anthony Robbins ... the symbolism of it took my breath away. Went home, smiling at every step, grabbed camera and trespassed a few steps to take a stealthy photo. (Tree paparazzi?)
I feel like this tree. Budding. New Life beginning under an unpromising skin.
I'm too excited, full of breathless eagerness to write now - let the picture be my thousand words, and I'll compose my thoughts into some cohesive frame and get back to you tomorrow.

Re-do, re-new, re-invent, return.

1 comment:

Southern Girl said...

OOOHHH! Love the new header picture! (: And I love taking cues and clues from nature to find our way...you're so in tune! (: