Musings, Manifestations and the Keys to Living Life Abundantly

My thoughts, tips, tools, and discoveries in my search for a deliciously Abundant Life.

Sunday

Sunday, sweet Sunday


My absolute favorite day of the week.

Which is odd, considering that I probably do more work on this day than any other. For one thing, it's tradition in our house to begin the day with a full English Breakfast, which takes an hour to prepare and twice as long to enjoy. (See the toast-rack in the picture - I got mine at Harrods!)

How I relish these quiet, soul-balming moments when everyone's home and the house seems to embrace us all in a warm hug. There's something comforting, and restorative about having nothing planned; just puttering about a home that you love; washing this; dusting that; with lots of breaks in between to snuggle on the couch with the Center of My Universe and a hot cup of tea to watch tennis or baseball.

Life is good.

No comments: